March 04, 2009

Bidding on ebay Save More Dollar

Bidding on ebay has been one of my most enjoyable hobbies.
every morning while drinking my coffee, I have fun bidding on various items that are in particular interest to me. so far this month I have won 3 Ibanez electric guitars worth $1200. and I won one of these for only $150.00 I feel sorry for the seller but this is a kind of a game, sometimes you may gain sometimes you may lose, I'd like to complete my Ibanez collection this time of a year because of the global crisis and some people are selling their personal items to survive; only you can avail on ebay, most people are trustworthy on ebay to do good transaction... they accept PAYPAL, PROPAY, MONEYBOOKEEPERS, PAYMATE, Credit card or debit card processed through the seller's Internet merchant account, one store that has a collection vintage items. .......maythompson27store

No comments:

Post a Comment